- Shows the status of Control Towers at a glance.
- Shows where attention is needed.
- Allows drill-down for further investigation.
- Shows currently due Control Points by team member.
- Shows escalated Control Points from somebody else that need immediate attention.
- Show logical groupings of Control Points.
- Represent critical processes, events, goals, or simply a general list of action items.
- Allow Control Towers to be reused.
- Create repeatable sets of Control Points for processes that repeat regularly.
- Shows when Control Points are due a month at a glance.
- Shows information in a calendar or time bar chart.
- Shows overall accountability by team member or team.
- Shows Control Tower completion performance.
- Contains historical information for compliance, audit trail, and intelligence.
- Maintains day-to-day activities clear from non-current information.
- Show critical activities or milestones that need to be tightly managed.
- Drive reminders, due dates, escalation paths and tracking to make sure things get done.